Prefabrication provides for schedule acceleration, less trade stacking and lower onsite manpower resulting in improved safety, quality and productivity from working within a controlled environment.
- 5,200 square foot indoor piping fabrication facility, producing various metallic products, including industrial carbon steel, stainless steel and other alloy mixtures, as well as central plant systems and piping packages
- 3,500 square foot plumbing fabrication facility designed for copper components
- 3,000 square foot fabrication area for cast iron assemblies
- Medical gas fabrication capable of producing in-wall systems complete with outlets, inlets, zone valve boxes, alarm panels, normal power, essential power and data. Wall systems meet engineered specifications and can include services for dialysis, sanitary plumbing and domestic hot and cold water. In-wall units are ASSE6010/ASSE6020 certified.
- Fully bondable
- Designated areas for fabrication of dissimilar alloys
- 3-D Auto CAD for coordination, detailing, bill of materials, and space management
- In-shop computer tracking system
- 3-D BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Auto CAD Layout & Design
- Spool out capabilities
- Structural fabrication
- American Welding Society – Certified Welding Inspector – QC1 (AWS/CWI)
- Roll Grooving, Sandblasting, Powder Coating & Painting
- Product Packaging, Loading & Shipping